About Me

My photo
Australia
Hi my name is Ayshea, but everyone calls me Ashie. I started Miss Skull and Bones in 2008, when I found out I was pregnant with my beautiful, now 14 month old son Phoenix. I have always wanted to make and create beautiful and fun things, which everyone can enjoy. This is my passion along with my family and who could forget my fur family too. I married my soulmate, we have been together for 10 years, we ment when we were 16. I live a fun and frantic life running around after my little man, while trying to make beautiful bow's and accessories for all my wonderful and loyal customers. I will also be studying next year to be a midwife.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

800 fan GIVEAWAY!!!!

Good morning everyone. We have a great givaway for when we reach 800 fans and also in celebration for our little girls range "Sweet Sprinkles". We will pick 2 lucky fans to win a Emily the stange T-shirt each. They are both small sizes for girls, which will fit a girl bewtween 10-15, also part of the prize pack will be a set of "Sweet Sprinkles" bows (4pk). So get all your friends and family to become a fan and good luck. Have a great day everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeay I love ur stuff soo much!!!!!! cantwait till u hit 800 fans on FB:) I am going of now to invie everyone i know :)
    keep up the great work xoo
    PS ur blog is so pretty!
    christine waide

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks again, It took me ages to decide on a background not much goes with Skull and Bones he he! Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete