About Me

My photo
Australia
Hi my name is Ayshea, but everyone calls me Ashie. I started Miss Skull and Bones in 2008, when I found out I was pregnant with my beautiful, now 14 month old son Phoenix. I have always wanted to make and create beautiful and fun things, which everyone can enjoy. This is my passion along with my family and who could forget my fur family too. I married my soulmate, we have been together for 10 years, we ment when we were 16. I live a fun and frantic life running around after my little man, while trying to make beautiful bow's and accessories for all my wonderful and loyal customers. I will also be studying next year to be a midwife.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Stock so exciting!





We have decided to do other accessories, due to demand. So we will be doing neclaces, earings, new slides and clips. We are so excited. We have go fab ribbon and buttons and can't wait to show you all. I will put up a few pic so if you would like some stuff made we can do that for you!

Have a fab day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment